Debra Fink is retired from Tempe, AZ where she was one of 4 City Planning and Zoning Managers. Her experience working with business regulations and forms has prepared her to take on the duties of our Financial Department. Marketing, purchasing, designing and creating are just a few of the many jobs that Debra is involved in within our company.
Vicki Mabery is employed with the City of Maricopa where she works with the public library. Her area of expertise is Public Relations. She has the aptitude to be able to befriend and make everyone she meets comfortable and feel special. Vicki handles the prep work for all of our new inventory as well as designing and creating new product lines.
Gayle Maloney is a retired educator whose skills are organizing, creating, and purchasing. Internet web design and upkeep is her area of expertise.
Each of the partners has specialties but all contribute to the day-to-day decision making and running of StageCoach Bags. We enjoy designing and sharing our creations and will continue developing our company for as long as there is love and joy in our work.
“Our “StageCoach Bags” are original handcrafted vintage cowboy boot purses, USA-made and produced individually one at a time. When they are sold, there will never be another one like it! They are created by three sisters who grew up in Texas but moved to Arizona when they were teenagers. Each bag is custom designed with today’s “bling-bling” of fashion and yesterdays “old west” traditions in mind. They are produced using a new or gently worn but much-loved pair of cowboy boots thereby turning ordinary western footwear into something that is dazzling and fun.
If your spirited soul is like ours and loves the thought of joining these two lively fashion styles into a glittering and sparkling handbag, then take a look at our one of a kind selection of ritzy and glitzy western boot purses!
Each bag is:
- Handcrafted new and vintage cowboy boots, USA made unless otherwised noted.
- Made from gently used vintage boots which contain small marks and blemishes, giving the purse beautiful character and loving charm. Also made from new cowboy boot leather tops when available.
- Made up of stunning colors and stitching, sizes and styles, and are adorned with an assortment of conchos, rhinestones, silver studs, beads, and more.
- Specialty purses are lined with a trimmed out coordinated fancy cotton print which includes one or two pockets for personal items, cell phones and keys.
- Diverse due to the unique carrying straps made from various beadwork, shimmering chains, belted straps, horse reins, conchos & more.
- Fully sanitized and polished
- Made in Arizona, Cowgirl Country”